E-mails of The Jackster to Jeff

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Our Discussion Forum]

Posted by pancho from pool0289.cvx20-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net (209.179.251.34) on Sunday, January 12, 2003 at 3:07PM :

Let's go all out...let people like Jackie who do their dirt...who set people up and tear them down in private...then deny any such thing...let's get it ALL out and maybe people will eventually care less about what they look and sound like...what they get people to believe about them...and what they REALLY are. Maybe from now on people will think twice before sending these kinds of "private" letters that do their own kind of extensive damage. These aren't backyard conversations over a fence...or even between people who know each other. These letters are sent to people round the world...people who may or may not bother to check for facts...like Francis Sarguis' mail about Narsai...which we were able to refute...as Jackie went hunting out this guy. Her letters were as damaging, as filled with lies and inaccuracies...were just as likely to have negative reprecussions on someone's livelihood and not just their ability to throw parties.

Subject: Genocide List Emails  View Full Header
View Printable Version
From: Jeff Atto <jeff@attoz.com>
Date: Sun, January 12, 2003 2:54 pm
To: Fred Parhad <fred@fredparhad.com>

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Genocide List
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 21:31:36 -0700, Wed, 20 Sep 2000 23:30:36 -0500
From: "Jacklin Bejan" <jbejan@kemsafe.com>
To: "Jeff" <soritha@MEDIAONE.NET>

Hello Jeff,

My name is Jacklin Bejan, and I am the Assyrian Administrator of the
Genocide List which comprises of Assyrians, Armenians and the Greeks.
Admission to this list requires an introduction from you. Nothing
major, but certainly more than your simple interest in joining in. This
list is highly protected and for security reasons we must know a bit
more about all interested parties before I can subscribe them. Please
submit to me the following information:

Full name
Areas of studies and current profession
Membership affiliation to any organization
Why do you want to join the Genocide List??
How do you think you can contribute to bringing recognition to our
Genocide?

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks again
for your interest.

Regards,

---------