I'm soon to be banned from Peter's dungeon

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Our Discussion Forum]

Posted by Jeff from d53-152-230.try.wideopenwest.com (64.53.230.152) on Monday, March 31, 2003 at 11:02AM :

MESSAGE: (#6831) Re: I'm still waiting...
<http://www.aina.org/bbs/index.cgi?rev=6831>
AUTHOR: Peter BetBasoo
DATE: Monday, 31 March 2003, at 2:13 a.m.

Reply To: (#6827) I'm still waiting...
Author: Jeff
Date: Monday, 31 March 2003, at 1:26 a.m.

: I never insulted your looks, your voice, or any
: of your other physical attributes.

I did not insult you. As a matter of facts, some of my best friends are
Gypsies with Afros. Great people they are!

: If your command of the English language isn't

No, let me educate you, snotty brat. "toilet paper", the tissue that is used
to remove fecis from your anus after a bowel movement, is not something you
call anyone, especially an Assyrian.
Is that clear to you? Do you understand the metpahor you used, Shakespeare? Or
did your mouth disgorge before your brain was engaged?

Fool. Apology from me? You've got some nerve.

You're next post should start with "I apologize..." else it will be your last
post on this forum.

---
Peter is a dictator from Turkey

Posted By: Jeff <jeff@attoz.com> (d53-152-230.try.wideopenwest.com)
Date: Monday, 31 March 2003, at 10:00 a.m.

Peter,
I believe Qasrani said it best when she said:

"And although I also cringed at your use of the word "toilet paper", you have the benefit of the doubt that you are speaking out of the anger that you (rightfully) have to the treatment of Assyrians. Peter is just on edge these days. You weren't saying Assyrians ARE that, you said they were treated as that. And there is a clear difference. No apology necessary as far as I am concerned. "

Now, if you are too little of a man to run a forum like we are in America and not in Turkey, that's your choice. If you want to ban me with the guise of protecting the "Assyrian masses", go ahead and do so, our great protector. It will only reflect negatively on yourself.

You have my pity.

-- Jeff
-- signature .

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Message:
Optional Link ( default )

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com