you are you and I am me and we ain't we..WHEE

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Our Discussion Forum]

Posted by panch from ? (63.164.145.161) on Tuesday, September 03, 2002 at 2:01PM :

>I mean how can i Christian do the work of god if he has not the Holy Spirit upon him???
>How can i Assyrian do the work of Assyrianism if he has not Assyrianism in him which comes from the holy spirit?

++++You are a Christian...you do the work of Christ, a reformed Jew. Assyrians do the work of Ashur...says so right there in our name. What holy spirit are you refering to...the one to be found in the Jewish history book they, and you guys, want to pass off as the word of anything but a tribal bloodthirsty minor Jewish god?

+++The work of Ashur has very little in common with the work of Christ...except for those places where we overlap...such as a desire for peace, and harmony, and forgiveness and love for children...ALL children.

Sometimes I think you guys believe Christ meant, "MAKE the children suffer". Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Atheists, Agnostics, Jews, Trobrian Islanders and Cannibals can all do good work for people...as do the people of Ashur. Welcome...took you long enough.

-- panch
-- signature .

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Message:
Optional Link ( default )

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com