Posted by Tony from ? (220.127.116.11) on Tuesday, September 24, 2002 at 1:30PM :
of a Misogynist
compiled by Mahanidhi dasa
1. He thinks that his masculinity depends on
2. He feels powerful by subjugating women.
3. His emotional security depends on women being
4. He wants to insure that women are less powerful
5. He controls women by destroying their
6. He is unnecessarily critical of women.
7. He intimidates women by finding faults with
8. He humiliates women in public and devalues
9. He sees encounters with or about women as a
battle to be won.
10. He must always win in a discussion
with or about women.
11. He blames women for failings that are not
related to them.
12. He blames women for his own failings and
13. He accuses women of being too sensitive if they
get upset with him.
14. He will confuse issues by changing the subject.
15. He will confuse issues by denial or word
16. He will confuse issues by acting as if nothing
happened after it did.
17. He belittles or ignores women s
18. He denies her feelings and makes her wrong for
19. He is condescending, taunting, jeering, or angry
20. He is hostile, aggressive, contemptuous, or cruel
21. He makes derogatory comments about women
22. He wants to punish women when they displease
23. He has no remorse or guilt for the pain he
24. He is in anxiety about women and meditates on
25. He forces women not to do things that they re
qualified to do.
26. He selectively quotes authorities to substantiate
Misogyny is a mental disorder that requires therapy.
If someone you know has some or all of the above
symptoms, humbly request that person to find
qualified treatment for their condition.
© CHAKRA 4-Dec-98
Return to the Women's Page
© Copyright August, 2000 by CHAKRA. All rights reserved.
For information about this website or to report an error, write to email@example.com
Please submit articles for publication to firstname.lastname@example.org
-- signature .
Post a Followup