forgot to add

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Our Discussion Forum]

Posted by Lilly from ? ( on Wednesday, September 25, 2002 at 11:36AM :

In Reply to: possible fund-raising idea? posted by Lilly from ? ( on Wednesday, September 25, 2002 at 11:26AM :

: So... could we set up a sort of fund-raiser where people in the community pitch in $$ for one of Fred's sculptures - set a price that would be good (above what Fred wants), some (30%) of the proceeds of the sculpture go to Fred (for his contribution &, frankly, because he needs the money), the rest (70%)of the $$ go to Lina's fund, & the sculpture go to the hospital in exchange for reduced costs. This way the community "donates" a valuable, quality sculpture to the hospital - gaining some financial leverage that way - & increases her funding at the same time...

xxx Of course, if the community donates a sculpture, it has to have a big fat plaque on it with an inscription saying something like "THANK YOU, LUTHERAN GENERAL, FROM THE ASSYRIAN COMMUNITY OF _____________"

-- Lilly
-- signature .

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

E-Mail: ( default )
Optional Link ( default )
Optional Image Link ( default )

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from