Posted by andreas from p3EE3C6F0.dip.t-dialin.net (18.104.22.168) on Saturday, November 30, 2002 at 11:13AM :
Is there anything comparable from the Assyrian camp which could prove that Assyrians are really taking responsiblity for their own destiny?
Is there anything to make a sustained and effective case by constant PROFESSIONAL lobbying, expertise, tabling of concepts, articulated voicing of concerns in the public, any proactive moves conceivable - by ASSYRIANS themselves - in order to fill mere rethorical references to their "sacred nation" (or "scared nation"?) by themselves with concrete contents and practical implementations?
- Transitional Justice - Basis for Democratic Iraq – Part II
- Transitional Justice - Basis for Democratic Iraq – Part I
- Federal Iraq Constitution: The placebo effect
- Towards a Federal Iraq based on justice: a comparative legal study - Part I-V
- Constitution of The Federal Republic of Iraq
-- signature .
Post a Followup