|Re: Dear Nothing:|
- Friday, September 10 2004, 23:50:13 (CEST)|
from Network - Windows XP - Internet Explorer
"As for yahwe..I defy the son of a bitch..no mass murdering skunk holds any terrors for me...my hell would be spending an hour with you and him...an eternity?"
Watch and learn son...maybe this will put a little fire up your izzo...pick and choose which one tickles your fancy
1. The garden of Eden was in Iraq.
2. Mesopotamia, which is now Iraq, was the cradle of civilization!
3. Noah built the ark in Iraq.
4. The Tower of Babel was in Iraq.
5. Abraham was from Ur, which is in Southern Iraq!
6. Isaac's wife Rebekah is from Nahor, which is in Iraq.
7. Jacob met Rachel in Iraq.
8. Jonah preached in Nineveh - which is in Iraq.
9. Assyria, which is in Iraq, conquered the ten tribes of Israel.
10. Amos cried out in Iraq!
11. Babylon, which is in Iraq, destroyed Jerusalem.
12. Daniel was in the lion's den in Iraq!
13. The three Hebrew children were in the fire in Iraq (Jesus had been
in Iraq also as the fourth person in the fiery furnace!)
14. Belshazzar, the King of Babylon saw the "writing on the wall" in
15. Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon, carried the Jews captive into
16. Ezekiel preached in Iraq.
17. The wise men were from Iraq.
18. Peter preached in Iraq.
19. The "Empire of Man" described in Revelation is called
Babylon,which was a city in Iraq!
And you have probably seen this one. Israel is the nation most often
mentioned in the Bible. But do you know which nation is second? It is Iraq! However, that is not the name that is used in the Bible. The
Names used in the Bible are Babylon, Land of Shinar, and Mesopotamia. The Word Mesopotamia means between the two rivers, more exactly between the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers. The name Iraq, means country with deep roots. Indeed Iraq is a country with deep roots and is a very significant Country in the Bible.
No other nation, except Israel, has more history and prophecy Associated it than Iraq. And also... This is something to think about! Since America is Typically represented by an eagle. Saddam should have read up on his Muslim passages...
Please...no matter how hard you try you can't stop us now...you will come and go and the world will keep turning...
The following verse is from the Koran,
Koran (9:11) - For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a
fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the
lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still
more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and
there was peace.(Note the verse number!) Hmmmmmmm?! God Bless you all Amen
The full topic:|
Accept: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, application/x-shockwave-flash, application/vnd.ms-excel, applicatio...
Accept-encoding: gzip, deflate
User-agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)