- Tuesday, August 9 2005, 21:08:21 (CEST)|
from 184.108.40.206 - adsl-69-110-69-118.dsl.pltn13.pacbell.net Network - Windows XP - Internet Explorer
Top 10 George Bush Quotes
From Simran Khurana,
The Presidency of George W Bush saw some of the most defining moments in contemporary history. One would expect him to have gone down in quotations books on subjects like war and the economy. Surprisingly, what George W Bush is most quoted for is his famous slip-of-the-tongue. This page is a top 10 list of George Bush quotes, or Bushisms as they are popularly called.
1) George Bush We need an energy bill that encourages consumption.
2) George Bush When Iraq is liberated, you will be treated, tried, and persecuted as a war criminal.
3) George Bush Sometimes, Washington is one of these towns where the person - people who think they've got the sharp elbow is the most effective person.
4) George Bush I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here.
5) George Bush I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe - I believe what I believe is right.
6) George Bush For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable. And we're going to do something about it.
7) George Bush It's very important for folks to understand that when there's more trade, there's more commerce.
8) George Bush You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.
9) George Bush Redefining the role of the United States from enablers to keep the peace to enablers to keep the peace from peacekeepers is going to be an assignment.
10) George Bush Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric in nature because it is a product that we can find in our neighborhoods.
The full topic:|
Accept: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, application/x-shockwave-flash, application/vnd.ms-excel, applicatio...
Accept-encoding: gzip, deflate
User-agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; sbcydsl 3.12; YPC 3.0.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; yplus 4.1.00b)