|Maggie! Your interrogation awaits you. ENTER NOW!!|
Ado M. Lauer
- Sunday, August 7 2005, 23:01:15 (CEST)|
from 126.96.36.199 - c-67-163-42-165.hsd1.il.comcast.net Network - Windows XP - Netscape
Good Morning Assyria with Ado M. Lauer:
I recommended your show to a few twenty-something-year-old Assyrians out there. The recommendation was based on the fact that you are able to speak both English and Assyrian without an accent. These little smart bastards end up e-mailing me a bunch of questions. You see what eduMacation does to you? Annoying schmucks! It’s because of this I’ve decided to interview you for all to know a little more about the “chick that can talk that has a talkSHOW”. I’ll keep it simple, but if anyone out there has anything to add go right ahead.
You better answer these questions or else I’ll be forced to ban you from having internet access and WILL burn down your house.
1. What is the general response to your show, neg/pos(details please)?
2. Is it worth it for us to join in, are people actually watching? (this question comes from a Journalism major who thinks Assyrians are not worth the time)
3. What’s your favorite film, Dog Day Afternoon?
4. Why not invite people to debate you live on your show?
5. Are you seeing anyone?
6. Will you ever write a book based on your life and times as an Assyrian Female? And, would it be a Horror Novel or Drama?
7. Can we have a show about your time spent as a humanitarian?
There you go. To the forum mod here, may I have the access to edit Maggie’s reply if I don’t like the answers please? If your answer is no, keep in mind that I said PLEASE.
The full topic:|
User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.2) Gecko/20040804 Netscape/7.2 (ax)