|Re: response to Ashur Beth-Shlimon....|
- Friday, November 10 2006, 8:48:04 (CET)|
from 220.127.116.11 - adsl-68-252-225-105.dsl.chcgil.ameritech.net Network - Windows XP - Internet Explorer
Farid / Pancho wrote:
" ... The Christians living in Persian Empire were not suffering ..."
This is clearly if it shows something, it is that you are not familiar with our history under the Persian Empire period and try to portrait yourself knowing history that by itself make me sick !
Farid again :
"...so were the Assyrians when THEY invaded and occupied and deported people...remember?
That is true as any other people, BUT never eliminate people, all the people under the Assyrian Empire enjoyed freedom of worship, language NOT like the Arab Muslims who Arabized and Islamized their subjects by all means that Ibn Khaldun said himself which support my stand.
Farid once more >
" Why are JEWS evil? what have done to anyone that is evil .. tell us ."
A smart person as you, should never been informed, because you should know that ... these people who are you trying to defend ARE the worse enemy of the Assyrians for the following :
- They always try to distort our history.
- They helped the Q......s to achieve their goals in our homeland .
- Few years back - a JEW - killed an Assyrian young man and never served his sentience in Chicago.
- Our Assyrian people try to purchase a land to build a Church that they block the sale because it was for the Assyrians in Chicago.
- If you go around in this world you will find NONE who loves these people, and in everywhere they live are hated and MUHAMMAD that you defend kicked them from Arabia .
- And this is from their own HOLY BOOK , the BIBLE that they are EVIL INDEED:
" The Lord said, " Earth and sky , listen to what I am saying! the Children of I brought up have rebelled against me. Cattle knows who own them, and DONKEYS know where their master feeds them. But that is more than my people ISRAEL know.... You are doomed, you sinful nation, you corrupt and EVIL people "
The full topic:|
Accept: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, application/vnd.ms-excel, application/vnd.ms-powerpoint, applicatio...
Accept-encoding: gzip, deflate
User-agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1)