Shawn Continues Busy

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Our Discussion Forum]

Posted by pancho from pool0390.cvx25-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net (209.179.217.135) on Sunday, January 12, 2003 at 6:39PM :

In Reply to: By Which We Learn That Shawn Is Human posted by pancho from pool0390.cvx25-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net (209.179.217.135) on Sunday, January 12, 2003 at 6:35PM :

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: funny
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 14:50:59 EDT
From: Leuthold@aol.com
To: jeff@attoz.com

In a message dated 5/23/2002 2:44:14 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jeff@attoz.com writes:

> Haven't heard from you in days. Does this mean that we are no longer
> "speaking"?? Or, I should ask: How should I interpret your
> silence." Of course, I expect you to respond either way.

Jeff,
Just busy. All sorts of legal work crammed up before the weekend and
then more of it next week. I am thinking about how we can resolve
things in a satisfactory manner so you will be willing to cooperate and
so Jackie can be assured that your role in the past, and more important,
into the future, does not aid and abet Fred in his flaming and defaming
of her.

Hopefully you're also thinking of how this could/should be resolved if
we're going to be able to do so at this early juncture.

More next week,
-Shawn Leuthold

-- pancho
-- signature .

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Message:
Optional Link ( default )

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com