About Our Website...

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Our Discussion Forum]

Posted by panchmaster from pool0187.cvx20-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net (209.179.250.187) on Wednesday, November 20, 2002 at 1:55PM :

###Received this e-mail...

> To whom it may concern,
>
> I work for the Danish Broadcasting Corporation, and I'm producing
> website for our News department about the conflict in Iraq.
>
> We also tell the historical story about Iraq through a timeline,
> starting at 4000 years before Christ to 2002. To illustrate this
> timeline we would like to
> use a picture of Sargon, and therefore we would like to ask your
> permission to use this picture, which I have found at your website:
>

> <<...>>
>
> The site will be located here, when it's finished:
> http://www.dr.dk/irak <http://www.dr.dk/irak> (as soon as all our
> clearing rights have gone through).
> If you would like, we will write your company name in our
> credits with a link to your website.
>

> Yours Sincerely
>
> WebDesigner
> Mads Caspersen
>
> Copenhagen, Denmark

Dear Mad Henry,

Your name alone deserves a prompt reply. I would be happy to oblige
you in any way I can. If it is Sargon the Great you plan to use, please
be advised that he is not wearing a Viking Helmet. We've been all
through that already. I would appreciate your providing a link to our
site. Good luck.

Fred Parhad

-- panchmaster
-- signature .

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Message:
Optional Link ( default )

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com