beth is NOT religious!!!

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Our Discussion Forum]

Posted by pancho from pool0729.cvx24-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net (209.179.212.219) on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 at 3:47PM :

Nah! They're Assyrian...no Syriac...no wait Othouryoyo...hold on there...Jacobite...No, No, I know, they're Suryoyo... I mean Church of the East...I GOT it...CATHOLIC...but NOT Chaldean!!! Except of course for the Evangelicals...born agains, mennonites, troglodytes...Pentecostals, Seventh Day Adventists...Jehovah's Witless...

What difference does it make what religion you are...so long as it ISN'T Assyrian!!!

Here're the things they talk about...when the coast is clear of anyone who wants to discuss Christianity....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As an answer to: Re: MOR JULIUS ISA CICEK ARRIVED LOS ANGELES DEMANDING HIS $1,200,000 written by Max on 08 Dec 2002 07:40:09:

DEAR MAX

YOU ARE 100% RIGHT, BISHOP KAPLAN AND BISHOP ISA CICEK DID NOT COME TO THE CHURCH TODAY SUNDAY. AND NO ONE KNOW WHERE THEY ARE. SO AS YOU CAN SEE THIS IS THE BEST PROOF THAT BISHOP IS GUILTY AND BOTH SHOULD GO TO HELL.

ANGEL

>Although Bishop Cicek came to visit Los Angeles, yet a reliable source advised us that Bishop Kaplan took Bishop Cicek to the Arizona (to give him a sight seeing of the desert) and it seems that he will keep him there till the time of his return flight to Holland.
>Apparently Bishop Kaplan doesn't want Bishop Cicek to meet and interact with the parishioners this way he will keep a lid over the issue.
>Max

-- pancho
-- signature .

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Message:
Optional Link ( default )

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com