Despite all conflicts here...

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Our Discussion Forum]

Posted by andreas from dtm2-t7-2.mcbone.net (62.104.210.93) on Wednesday, January 01, 2003 at 5:23PM :

Despite all conflicts here on this forum we NEVER degraded to that USUAL Assyrian thinking as documented below (from Bet Suryoyo)

Just therefore I am still here on this board.
Knowing where and where not to find golden hearts.

So we'll make a good army ... one day.

--------

Re: It is not your fault; it is ours

Beth Suryoyo Assyrian (Othuroyo) Forum

Written by Anti Andreas on 01 Jan 2003 21:18:24:

As an answer to: In that guy Assyrians invest their FUTURE ?? written by andreas on 01 Jan 2003 18:11:52:

If it was up to me, I would have banned you long time ago from participating in any single Assyrian gathering group. It is very unfortunate that someone like you is permitted to be around Assyrians. But what can average readers like us do? It is not your fault; I blame our web masters and moderators for allowing a Kurdish supporter and German national to stick his nose in Assyrian affairs.
Anti Andreas

>Wait # secs for a total of 4 pics appearing in sequence.
>In that guy Assyrians invest their FUTURE ??
>On that guy Assyrians trust for their FUTURE ??

-- andreas
-- signature .

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Message:
Optional Link ( default )

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com