Jeff is a liar

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Our Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jeff (repost of Ghassan) (195.73.3.20) on January 20, 2002 at 19:37:15:

Re: The TRUTH.. the REAL truth

[ Chaldeans Discussion Forum ]

Written by Ghassan on 21 Jan 2002 02:09:23:

As an answer to: The TRUTH written by Jèff on 20 Jan 2002 23:12:35:

Smarty,

Aren't you the one that was advertising in the Assyrian Forum for "methods" of posting with different IP addresses for anyone who was interested in "circumventing" my ban on their original IP's?

Don't be too smart for your own shoes. And as another proof of being "too smart" for your own shoes is these "two successive" emails sent by you, one under my false name and another under your own Jeef name. The difference between the two emails is ONLY 14 minutes. Both discussing my post about "Jeef Atto"

Now, unless "you two" were standing by "in un-believable coincidence" that you were both watching "Chaldeans Forum" (I guess for any reaction, once I log in into my email tool and see your ill-mannered impostering of my identity) and then both read my post within minutes of posting it (I got an email within 5 minutes of posting my message!!!). Then both decided to email me "immediately" with "your reaction".

Now, if you believe you're too smart for us, then think again, kiddo.

Below, are the two emails sent to me by this ill-mannered kid, Jeef Atto:

----------check out their time of sending the email. Here, Jeef is assuming my identity--------